As a CNIS member you support our work to create safer surgery, obstetrics and communities in Africa and beyond. Membership is open to all – individuals, families and organizations. Almost half our members are not health professionals.
|Yearly Membership Rates (CAD)|
|Students & Seniors||$50.00||pay on-line|
Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a CNIS member.
CNIS memberships is based on a calendar year. To have a current membership, a payment is necessary in 2016.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting a life-saving organization
- Hard copy or electronic version of our quarterly newsletter
- The ability to vote
- The ability to stand for election
- You may submit a Members Project. For requirements click
CNIS Members Project Application Form A or
CNIS Members Project Report Form B
- You may attend CNIS courses and Swahili classes at a discounted rate
- You will receive a charitable tax receipt for the full amount of the membership fee